Updated: Oct 18
This is a video about understanding the basic concept about user experience design, by Dee a senior product designer.
What actually IS UX Design? How can you take an experience that already exists, and improve it for the user? In this video, one of our senior product / UX designers, Dee, defines the term 'UX', and describes the 3 essential areas that makes for GREAT User Experiences.
Dee offers practical examples of GOOD and BAD UX Design, and what the implications of each can be, along with insights of what you can expect to do in a UX Design role, based on her 10+ years of experience in the UX industry!
Video length is 12 minutes and 21 second.
Annotations of the video:
- What Is UX Design (00:46)
- Factors Involved in UX Design + Example (02:00)
- The Core of UX Design (It's ALL About The User (04:07)
- Examples of Bad UX Design (04:51)
- What Does The UX Process Look Like (05:58)
- The Four BASIC Key Steps (07:41)
- What Would I Actually Be Doing As A UX Designer (07:56)
- Bloopers / Outtakes (11:27)